Brewery Tour Schedule Information
Address: 209 Technology Park Ln Fuquay Varina, NC 27526 (919) 567-2337
Keg Sales: Mon-Wed 9am-6pm,Thur, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 3pm-9pm, Sun Noon-7pm
Brewery Tour Hours: Thurs & Fri 5pm-9pm, Sat 3pm-9pm, Sun Noon-7pm
Aviator Tour Packages….great deals!
Aviator Brewing Company has 3 locations in Fuquay Varina (soon 4!). We have Award Winning Aviator SmokeHouse BBQ Restaurant run by Chef Scott; Aviator Tap House with all our beers on tap; and Aviator Brewing Company located down the road form the restaurant and tap house. We are opening a beer package store very soon!
The Brewery Tours are at the brewery (you would be surprised how often we get this question). We have 2 bars at the brewery where you can drink beer. This is why we have opening hours and tour hours separately. If you want to skip the tour walk around the back of the brewery to the hangar bar…..hours below.
Plan your visit…do the tour and then hit the Aviator SmokeHouse for awesome BBQ…and then Aviator Tap House for LIVE MUSIC 3 nights a week (Thur, Fri, Sat).
Thursday & Friday 5pm-9pm Single Tour at 6:30pm. We open the doors at 5pm, single tour at 6:30pm and close at 9pm. The tour starts at the front bar and ends at the back hangar bar.
Saturday 3pm-9pm Tours 4pm-6:30pm – We open the doors at 3pm, and start tours from 4pm-6:30pm (last tour starts at 6:30pm) and close at 9pm. The tour starts at the front bar and ends at the back hangar bar.
Sunday 12pm-7pm Tours at 5pm – We open the doors at Noon at the back bar. Please walk around to the rear of the building to the hangar bar! We do a single tour at 5pm.
Aviator Brewery Tour FAQ
Please do not call to confirm any of the below…this is all really true!
- NO Reservation Required! This is our #1 phone call at the brewery!
- Read the tour times above…we have a bar that has opening hours…and the tours start from the front bar at the hours above. Please do not call to confirm this.
- Expiration Date–> Your coupon is good past the expiration date…we will repeat this below.
- Our tour is $4/per person 21 yrs and older. Under 21 Free. We give you alot of beer on the tour…it is worth it!
- Children of any age are allowed on the tour!
- Thursday & Friday : we open the doors to the tasting room at 5pm on Thur and Fri so you can come in before the tour at 6:30 and try different beers.
- Saturday: we open the doors to the tasting room at 3pm on Saturday so you can come in 1 hour before the tour and try different beers. We start the tours at 4pm and they last approx 30min each. We stagger the tours so a new tour starts about every 30min. The last tour starts at 6:30pm.
- Sunday: we open the doors to the hangar bar located at the rear of the building…you have to walk around to the back of the brewery. Noon-7pm. Single tour at 5pm.
- the tour length is approximately 30min
- we almost always have 16 different beers on tap for you to try. Samples of any beer are free!!
- we offer pints of beer for sale at the brewery
- We have 6 and 4 packs of beer for sale at the brewery
- we are more than happy to allow you to try a sample of any of our beers before you buy a pint.
- drink responsibly if you want to.
- We give you beer on the tour…alot.
- Cans are better than bottles
- Have fun on the tour….dont stress…this is a brewery tour and should be fun.
- If you have a coupon with an expiration date don’t worry about it…we always honor coupons even past the due date.
Brewery is located at:
209 Technology Park Ln
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
(919) 567-BEER (2337)
Aviator Brewing Company started in Nov 2008 in an airplane hangar. We initially brewed into two used dairy tanks. Each tank held 300gallons of beer. Much to our surprise we quickly outgrew these tanks!
We added two used 30bbl fermentors to the brewery and the capacity increased. In Jan 2009 we had started distribution into the Triangle area. The demand for the beer grew faster than we could brew.
In April 2010 we moved from the airplane hangar at Triple W airport to a larger building about 4 miles away. We have expanded the brewery yet again and have added more fermentation tanks and a large cooler.
In Sept 2011 we added (3) 60bbl fermentation tanks to our current 130bbl of fermentation.
In Aug 2011 we added a 8 head Cimec 22oz bottling system to put some of our beer on the store shelves.
A 30bbl brewhouse was installed Jun 2012. With the new 4 vessel 30bbl brewhouse we can really start pumping the beer out.
In June 2012 we added (3) 100bbl fermenters to our lineup. In Sept 2012 we added (7) 100bbl fermenters and (2) 100bbl brite tanks.
In Nov 2012 we added a Canning machine and are canning HotRod Red, HogWild IPA, and Devils Tramping Ground Tripel and all of our seasonal beers.
In Jan 2014 we finished our addition of 12,000sq. ft to our 10,500 sq.ft.
We sold our bottling line finally! We only can our beer now for better quality.
March 2014 We added an Alfa Laval centrifuge.
As of June 2014 we have canned 1.2million cans of beer!
We have distribution from DC to Key West.
We are in the process of planning a large brewery expansion to increase capacity.