Brewery Tour Information
Brewery Tour on Thursday & Friday – We open the doors at 5pm, single tour at 6:30pm and close at 9pm.
Brewery Tour on Saturday – We open the doors at 3pm, and start tours from 4pm-6:30pm (last tour starts at 6:30pm) and close at 9pm.
Brewery open on Sunday – We open the doors from Noon-7pm at the back bar. Please walk around to the rear of the building to the hangar bar! No Tours on Sunday…but you can pickup any beer stuff from coupons, etc. CLOSED EASTER SUNDAY
Aviator Brewery Tour FAQ
Please do not call to confirm any of the below…this is all really true!
- NO Reservation Required! This is our #1 phone call at the brewery!
- Expiration Date–> Your coupon is good past the expiration date…we will repeat this below.
- Our tour is $4/per person 21 yrs and older. Under 21 Free. We give you alot of beer on the tour…it is worth it!
- Children of any age are allowed on the tour!
- Thursday & Friday : we open the doors to the tasting room at 5pm on Thur and Fri so you can come in before the tour at 6:30 and try different beers.
- Saturday: we open the doors to the tasting room at 3pm on Saturday so you can come in 1 hour before the tour and try different beers. We start the tours at 4pm and they last approx 30min each. We stagger the tours so a new tour starts about every 30min. The last tour starts at 6:30pm.
- Sunday: we open the doors to the hangar bar located at the rear of the building…you have to walk around to the back of the brewery. Noon-7pm. No tours on Sunday…we need a break also.
- the tour length is approximately 30min
- we almost always have 16 different beers on tap for you to try. Samples of any beer are free!!
- we offer pints of beer for sale at the brewery
- We have 6 and 4 packs of beer for sale at the brewery
- we are more than happy to allow you to try a sample of any of our beers before you buy a pint.
- drink responsibly if you want to.
- We give you beer on the tour…alot.
- Cans are better than bottles
- Have fun on the tour….
- If you have a coupon with an expiration date don’t worry about it…we always honor coupons even past the due date.
Brewery is located at:
209 Technology Park Ln
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
(919) 567-BEER (2337)
Aviator Brewing Company started in Nov 2008 in an airplane hangar. We initially brewed into two used dairy tanks. Each tank held 300gallons of beer. Much to our surprise we quickly outgrew these tanks!
We added two used 30bbl fermentors to the brewery and the capacity increased. In Jan 2009 we had started distribution into the Triangle area. The demand for the beer grew faster than we could brew.
In April 2010 we moved from the airplane hangar at Triple W airport to a larger building about 4 miles away. We have expanded the brewery yet again and have added more fermentation tanks and a large cooler.
In Sept 2011 we added (3) 60bbl fermentation tanks to our current 130bbl of fermentation.
In Aug 2011 we added a 8 head Cimec 22oz bottling system to put some of our beer on the store shelves.
A 30bbl brewhouse was installed Jun 2012. With the new 4 vessel 30bbl brewhouse we can really start pumping the beer out.
In June 2012 we added (3) 100bbl fermenters to our lineup. In Sept 2012 we added (7) 100bbl fermenters and (2) 100bbl brite tanks.
In Nov 2012 we added a Canning machine and are canning HotRod Red, HogWild IPA, and Devils Tramping Ground Tripel.
In Jan 2014 we finished our addition of 12,000sq. ft to our 10,500 sq.ft.
We sold our bottling line finally! We only can our beer now for better quality.
March 2014 We added an Alfa Laval centrifuge.
We have distribution from DC to Tampa, FL.