Brewery Tour Information
Brewery Tour on Thursday & Friday – We open the doors at 5pm, single tour at 6:00pm and close at 8pm.
Brewery Tour on Saturday – We open the doors at 3pm, and start tours from 4pm-6:30pm (last tour starts at 6:30pm) and close at 8pm.
Aviator Brewery Tour FAQ
No reservation required..for the brewery tour.
- Children of any age are allowed on the tour! Parents of babies tend to drink more anyways! Some of us still haven’t grown up.
- Thursday & Friday : we open the doors to the tasting room at 5pm on Thur and Fri so you can come in before the tour and try different beers.
- Saturday: we open the doors to the tasting room at 3pm on Saturday so you can come in 1 hour before the tour and try different beers. We start the tours at 4pm and they last approx 30min each. We stagger the tours so a new tour starts about every 30min. The last tour starts at 6:30pm.
- the tour length is approximately 30min
- we almost always have 8 different beers on tap for you to try
- we offer pints of beer for sale at the brewery
- we offer 22oz bottles of HotRod Red, HogWild IPA, FrostNipper, and Devil’s Tripel for sale at the brewery and tap house. See above for address and phone numbers.
- we are more than happy to allow you to try a sample of any of our beers before you buy a pint
- sometimes the brewery gets very busy on Saturday, as an alternative try coming Thursday or Friday
- drink responsibly if you want to.
Brewery is located at:
209 Technology Park Ln
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
(919) 567-BEER (2337)
Aviator Brewing Company started in Nov 2008 in an airplane hangar. We initially brewed into two used dairy tanks. Each tank held 300gallons of beer. Much to our surprise we quickly outgrew these tanks!
We added two used 30bbl fermentors to the brewery and the capacity increased. In Jan 2009 we had started distribution into the Triangle area. The demand for the beer grew faster than we could brew.
In April 2010 we moved from the airplane hangar at Triple W airport to a larger building about 4 miles away. We have expanded the brewery yet again and have added more fermentation tanks and a large cooler.
In Sept 2011 we added (3) 60bbl fermentation tanks to our current 130bbl of fermentation.
In Aug 2011 we added a 8 head Cimec 22oz bottling system to put some of our beer on the store shelves.
A 30bbl brewhouse was installed Jun 2012. With the new 4 vessel 30bbl brewhouse we can really start pumping the beer out.
In June 2012 we added (3) 100bbl fermenters to our lineup. In Sept 2012 we added (7) 100bbl fermenters and (2) 100bbl brite tanks.
In Nov 2012 we added a Canning machine and are canning HotRod Red, HogWild IPA, and Devils Tramping Ground Tripel.
We are currently distributing to all of NC, SC, Lexington, KY, Central Florida.
We are in the process of adding 12,000 sq.ft. to the brewery for more space!